**Functionn are managing talent sourcing for JiffyShirts**
Should you decide to apply for the below opportunity then the following process will apply:
- Step 1: We will review your profile and if your experience is relevant we will arrange a introductory call to discuss your experience and the opportunity in more detail
- Step 2: Should this introductory call go well then we will put you straight through to the first stage of the interview process
It goes without saying that if you apply for this opportunity, but we feel you don't have the required skills / experience, then you will still receive a response from us explaining why we won't be arranging an introductory call
JiffyShirts.com is in growth mode. We’re disrupting a highly fragmented and manual-oriented industry with a real solution, so there's a huge number of challenges to solve, exciting ideas to pursue, and value to build. In pursuit of this fully-funded venture, we're building a high-calibre team to ensure a dominant position in the new market and redefine apparel customization.
JiffyShirts is passionate about its people. We know that if our key contributors are happy, our customers will be happy. We want our people to feel personally invested in the company. We believe in full transparency between developers, product managers, data scientists and our customer solution technicians. That allows us to create an experience that our customers will promote for us to others and ensure that they become repeat customers.
JiffyShirts is comparable with “best of breed” tech companies and materially exceeds that of the traditional wholesalers servicing the promotional products industry. In 2019 JiffyShirts expanded its supplier relationships to ensure the fastest delivery for our customers, deeper inventory, and more options for our customers. We are fully integrated with alphabroder, S&S, TCS and TSF.
Are you passionate about creating a cutting end ecommerce marketplace? Bring that passion and your skilful way of solving users’ needs. We're looking for an experienced full-stack engineer equally comfortable working on greenfield features and refactoring legacy code. If you enjoy seeing real customers quickly benefiting your work, then this is the role for you.
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Contribute to the architecture of a highly scalable and reliable system
- Improve and tune the infrastructure to ensure no one gets midnight wake ups
- Working within a cross functional team on features both large and complex
- Taking a parental interest in the health of the system and ensuring that it runs smoothly 24x7
- 3+ years of experience building web applications
- Experience in dynamic environments
- Experience with Ruby on Rails or other web application stacks such as Java, Python or Node.js
- Experience working with custom search systems using Solr or ElasticSearch
- Degree in Computer Science or related field